Thursday, January 9, 2014

What would be the best pair of [over the ear] headphones to buy for my price range?

good $80 headphones
 on Crazy Cool Footwear | Parker Donat's Blog
good $80 headphones image



shai n


I'm looking for noise cancelling over the ear headphones, somewhere between $50- $80. Would BOSE headphones be a good bet? I'll be outside most of the time in a noisy city so I'm looking for quality stuff
im looking for [over the ear] only, earbuds hurt my ears and never stay put



Answer
Bose or Sony, they are typically the two best headphone makers there is. Sony is generally cheaper then Bose, but i don't think their quality is any less then Bose. I would check out them both and then determine whats best for price and quality.

What Brand of In-ear headphones are the best?




Peter


I heard a lot about Klipsch image S4, and it gotten so many high reviews at the price of 80 dollars, I live in Canada it seems I can't find any stores that sell this headphone, what other alternative are available at the same price? Bose, I want to hear all your opinions. Like is Skull Candy and all of the other 80 dollar priced headphones any good? I use it for a lot of music, and gaming. I want a lot of noise cancelling and very good quality sound with "Heavy Bass"


Answer
Browse BestBuy.com and SonyStyle.com. FYI: Sony has a new HD wi-fi device that includes noise-cancelling headphones and 100 free songs.

Personally, I think Klipsch and Bose are both way over priced. Altec-Lansing and Sony make some with bass-boost and really good sound quality.

And oh yeah, don't bother with skullcandy -- you'll be very disappointed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment