Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is the best headphones under $200 and why?

best headphones under 200
 on Best Headphones Ear Over Headphonesbest
best headphones under 200 image



Sam A


I am offered to get beats solo hd or another over-ear headphone. What should I get if I am just using the headphones to listen to music. Also, why would you suggest those?


Answer
Beats are very overrated...my Klipsch earbuds have better sound quality and bass resonance than Beats. Klipsch Reference ONE on-ear headphones are incredible, as are Sennheiser HD 203, 428, 429, and (my personal favorite) 518 headphones.

How are the Beats By Dr. Dre? What about the beats by dre tour?




hedgehog_4


Ok i am tired of my ipod earbuds. and i'm looking for good headphones. i love over the ear ones like the beats studio version but i also like earbuds too. so how are the beats either style? and what are some over the ear headphones under $200 that are good? give some suggestions on other headphones any style or price. THANKS!


Answer
dont listen to dude with the 1st answer hes an idiot
beats like my zunes on 5 vol out of 20
i could not hear a thang with it on 20 dude
you wont hear a thing there worth 300 if you need noise cancel out
and sound iso and if you like clear music with a deep bass
btw i say lol at skull candy there hella weak




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment