Friday, January 10, 2014

Where can I find a good quality pair of lime green earbuds?

good headphone quality
 on supertech: aerial 7 funky headphone
good headphone quality image



k0


I bought a pair of cheapy lime green headphones, but the quality of sound in horrible. But I really like the lime green color. It's different. Anyone know where I can find good earbuds at?


Answer
go to skullcandy's website and look it up from there. they're headphones are amazing

What kind of headphones are good quality without being $300.?




Emily


So I love listening to music and I want some quality headphones that make it seem like just me and the music. I've been told bose noise canceling are really good, but they are like $300. Are there any other type of headphones that give quality sound but aren't as expensive?


Answer
No longer available new but try to find a pair of Wharfedale Isodynamic phones. Made in the 1970's but the quality is the best I have ever heard and the ear muffs isolate the listener from the rest of the world.

Definitely worth the search.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment