Sunday, June 22, 2014

Good Alternative headphone to Beats?




Justin


Need to buy a good pair of full ear covering headphones. I know Beats sell good, but i'm positive they're not worth the price. I'm sure someone has other headphones that work just as well and cost a fraction of the price.

Looking to use them mostly in libraries while studying and doing school work so something that doesn't leak much would be best! Will take all opinions into consideration, thanks!



Answer
You are 100% correct about Beats (and Bose and Skullcandy). The quality doesn't justify the price.
The most popular (good) consumer style headphone is the Ath-M50. Also consider MDR-V6, HD201, or SRH-440.
I will point out that open back headphones generally sound better, but they leak worse than the Titanic which you said you don't want.
I only mentioned a few options; for more look to the links below.

Beats- headphones, any ideas?




JH.


overall for performance, feel, look, price, everything, solo hd or studio, if i was to get studio id have them customized, i dont want anything like big massive dj headphones, i just want some decent headphones


Answer
I have the Beats Tour In-Ear headphones and they are great! I bought them new for $60 from eBay and they have a great bass. I actually like them better than my brother's over-the-ear $250 professional Beats pair. The reason I think the in-ear ones are nice is because they little go IN your ear, which helps block out sound, as well as makes them able to blast that music directly at your ear. The over-the-ear beats just sit over your ear. They are nice, but I think the in-ear ones are better, and cheaper.

Also, they are very easy to carry around, compared to the bigger set. Hope I have helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment