Thursday, January 9, 2014

Why is it that all the headphones i buy always break after a while of using them?

best headphone to buy
 on ... Bieber Justbeats by Dr. Dre Headphones on sale now at Best Buy Stores
best headphone to buy image



bogartmail


so this has never happened before but lately, no matter what headphones i buy, whether they be expensive or cheap they always stop working after like a month of use. This is only happening with the ipod i have now, not with the other ones i had before, could it be that my ipod is screwing my headphones up, or am i just listening to my music too loud?


Answer
there are a lot of ways for them to fail - HELLO, CAN U HEAR ME????

well yes playing them too loud is one of them but I wouldn't worry about the headset as much as what hearing aid u will be buying in the near future.

What are the best headphones I could buy?




Chance Jul


I take my music very seriously and want to hear everything that the mic picked up in the studio. I have Beats Mixrs and they sound good to me but apparently there are better because i look up beats quality and all I get is they're over rated pieces of crap. So i want to know what headphones to buy that are comfortable stylish and sound clear as possible i want to hear the sound like it should be heard no holding back loud and proud. For under 300$ of course.


Answer
You should checkout Logitech UE 6000 headphones

Here's a review on them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yatEVQtoâ¦

You should also checkout Audio Technica ATH WS70, these cost $100 here http://www.zzounds.com/item--AUTATHWS70 other places they cost like around $120

Here's a review on them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brt1VhuCHâ¦




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment