Saturday, January 11, 2014

why cant i get sound on my headphones in youtube?

best headphones youtube
 on Best Buy Puts Out a Beats by Dre Commercial for the Limited Edition ...
best headphones youtube image



Carlos ign


ive been having problems with my headphones in youtube everything else is ok except on youtube please help me.


Answer
Well, here's a question to ask yourself "Is the mute on YouTube?" "Do I have the sound on mute on my Volume Control Panel?" or "Is the headphones compatible to the whatever sound thingy?"

My hp laptop speakers are not working, headphones work, and the sound works sometimes (described under).?




Becca


I've had my laptop for 2 years now and my speakers stopped working a week ago. When I speak on skype with my headphones plugged in I can hear my friends over headphones and if I watch a video on lets say youtube I can hear my friends over headphones and youtube video's sound on the speakers. What do I do?


Answer
is the volume on on the speakers it is by the clock has separate volume for speakers than head phones just put the mouse over it and rite click when it comes up one for mic one for head ph. and the other is for speakers if it is not there than look in my computer under devices see if it is there with a yellow ? over it than trouble shoot from there you mite need to take the hphones out to hear too hope this helps you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment