Friday, January 10, 2014

What are the best headphones for under 60 dollars?

best headphone under 60
 on Best In-Ear Headphones under $150
best headphone under 60 image



I WILL EAT


I want to get some headphones for school (I'm 15 in sophomore year of high school), that look really cool. I don't want to spend more than 60 dollars, and as long as the sound quality is better than the ipod headphones it's good enough for me.

I've researched brands like skullcandy and earpollution, but there is so many choices I can't find the perfect pair I like. Also please tell me where I can buy them in stores or if not the website. Thank you!



Answer
There are a lot of choices for headphones. Important things for you to consider are how comfortable you want them to be for long listening sessions, whether you will use them while exercising and how much you are willing to spend.

For a fairly inexpensive earbud option that fits within your budget, I would recommend Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket earbuds. They have very good sound quality and come with both silicon and foam eartips to help you find the most comfortable fit. They will work with an iPhone or iTouch, too.

A good option is the ZAGG Audio Zbuds, especially if you are going to use the earbuds with an iPhone or an iTouch. They also have good sound quality and a built-in mic to use with voice calls.

More details and a review of each of these models can be found in the links below.

Any recommendations for some good headphones?




Kris


Looking for a pair of headphones that meet these criteria: under 60.00, comfortable, not too open because don't want sound to leak in and out, and covers the ear. These will be used for an ipod and a cd player mainly. Researched the Koss Portapro and Sennheiser PX100. Thoughts on the two or others would be great.


Answer
Somy are always top rate. Unfortunatley with $60 limit these are abut the only 3 brands you can get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment