Friday, January 17, 2014

Is it socially acceptable to wear over-ear headphones while working out?

good headphones gym
 on Gym Mp3 Headphones | Pimp My Gadget
good headphones gym image



John


I usually wear in-ear Skullcandy ones, but one of the speakers blew after a month. I want to invest in some nice over-ear headphones and not have to buy in-ear ones to wear to the gym as well. If it's socially acceptable to wear over-ear headphones to the gym, I'd just buy those.

Also if you want to add suggestions as to which over-ear headphones I should buy that would be great. Anything besides Skullcandy... I'll never buy from them again.

I listen to all types of music btw for those who are gonna give suggestions as to which over-ear headphones I should buy.



Answer
it's more of a safety concern for you and your earphones

it may be inconvenient, extra weight

and for itself it has no support, like it might fly out

it really depends on exercises too

How do I keep my headphones from falling out of my ears when I run?




Guerrilla


When I go running, my headphones fall out of my ears, how do I keep them in?


Answer
Where a nit hat boy! Like tyler was in gym class for the mile




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment