Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How can I remove musty smell from my headphones earpads?

best headphone to workout with
 on The best sports headphones for your workout | Caroline Vanzandt
best headphone to workout with image



Alan


I workout with my beats studio sometimes( i wont do that ever again) and they smell bad. I tried covering up the smell with cologne but its still there. I tried rinsing the removable earpads on hot water with soap, no success. Is there anyway i could remove odors from the earpads? They are leather/vynil.


Answer
If they are vinyl, use bleach. If they are leather, use leather cleaner as bleach will eat leather.

Do you know of any good an relatively inexpensive sport headphones?

Q. Recently I took up jogging and have been in need of sport headphones seen as they are designed to stay in place with movement. I have heard that Sennhiser makes a great sport headphone however they don't come cheap. I have also heard that MeelElectronics M6 are and inexpensive and comfortable headphone but beyond that i know nothing. Any suggestions? They don't have to isolate or anything like that, I just want them to stay in place and be comfortable to wear.


Answer
The m6 ear headphones are good to buy if you're looking to use it for jogging. It's very secure and comfortable so you won't need to worry about the earphones falling off while you're jogging.

There are some pretty detailed reviews from other meelectronics users here if you're still deciding...

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-M6-BK-MEE-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2K/?ie=UTF8&tag=utf8qid-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Overall, it's a good workout earphone that stays snug. Just make sure you put on the fittings that is best for you. Seems like others had bad experiences because they didn't bother trying the other fittings.

Hope that helps. Merry Christmas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment