Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Help with my Samsung Galaxy s2 Bluetooth pairing?

best headphones galaxy s2
 on ... Headset for Samsung Galaxy S2 i777 | Overstock.com Shopping - The Best
best headphones galaxy s2 image



Carlos


I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones with my phone but my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone won't find it. I know the headphones work because I've used them before with my old android phone, so what do I need to do to resolve this problem? Thanks for helping.


Answer
You have to make your phone VISIBLE so the headphones can find the SGS II

When you turn on bluetooth the SGS II is invisible to all EXCEPT paired items

How do u make pandora play from your phone to your car?




channel_lo


I have samsung galaxy s2 and my car has usb and aux jack its a 2009 hyundai sonata. I tried plugging my phone into the aux port but it still doesnt work do i have to change the radio or turn something on on my phone? It just says connected on my radio screen but thats it.


Answer
Some Hyundai radios with USB are not compatible with the usb from your android phone,
so the best way will be to use the aux jack to the headphone plug on the phone,
if this don't work you can install a bluetooth interface to the back of your radio, that way you can input audio from your phone by bluetooth and not using wires, this is the interface you need, this only work for Android phones not iPhone

http://www.oemautosound.com/p-701-isimple-isfm21-android-bluetooth-audio-input-interface-adapter.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment