Monday, January 6, 2014

What over the ear headphones are best?

best headphone reviews 2013
 on Our Favorite Noise Cancelling Headphones For 2013
best headphone reviews 2013 image



Mathew M


I am choosing between the:

PSB M4U 2
Harmin Kardon Noise Canceling
Sennheiser Momentum
Bowers Wilkins P7
Bose QC15

I am a student who is looking for a way to get the full experience out of my music. I often take long bus rides and like to listen to music, but I am not sure which of these would offer me the best overall sound (with highs, mids, and lows) and some protection (not necessarily noise canceling) from the outside world. Any suggestions, tips, ideas? Other headphones?

Thanks!



Answer
I'm considering the Bowers and Wilkins P7, Sennheiser Momentum, KEF M500, B&O H6 and the NAD HP50 for my next purchase. I'm liking the reviews of the Bowers and Wilkins so far, but you can be sure I'll do some extensive listening before slapping down any cash.

Spend some time reading through this HeadFi thread to get an idea of how each headphone sounds: http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-b-w-p7-psb-m4u2-momentum-mdr-1r-qc15-dt1350-ue9000-beats-studio-2013-executive-kef-m500-and-skullcandy-aviators

Does the Nexus 7 pause audio/video when removing headphones?




Shoulder


I've been thinking about buying a Nexus 7 (the new 2013 version), since my old third generation iPod Touch isn't that great in terms of resolution. However...
You know how when you remove (or, in my case, accidentally remove) headphones from the jack, the playing video/audio is paused until you press play again, so as to prevent sound from leaking out when you don't want it to? Well, what I'm wondering is if the new Nexus 7 has such a feature.
The iPod Touch also has separate volume levels for when the headphones are plugged in and when they're not - does the new Nexus 7 have that feature, as well?
I'd appreciate some help regarding this matter.



Answer
All the devices now-a-days save the voice from leaking out by stopping the movie/music there only. Yes Nexus 7 would do the same also.

I found this detailed review on Nexus 7 from an actual user, would definitely be helpful on this decision:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FQ095BDTEJRQ/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00DVFLJDS&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=aebmw-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment