Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What are the best replacement headphones for the iPhone?




Julia D





Answer
I have bought a couple of different headphone replacements for my iPhone. Some expensive, some not.
I first bout the Maximo iP-HS2 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011G9LCU/102-1335338-6100152?ie=UTF8&tag=armitage-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B0011G9LCU). They went bad in just on month. By bad, I mean that one side went out completely.

I next found the Rivet Stereo Earphones (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SSSUG0/102-1335338-6100152?ie=UTF8&tag=armitage-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000SSSUG0). They are also iPhone compatible with the call button and microphone. I found that I like these a lot. They were less expensive. Some people don't like the lanyard style earphones. (They hang around your neck like a necklace.) I like this feature. I think they have a better sound than Apple's headphones.

If I were more of an audiophile, I would order V-MODA Vibe Duo. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WN00FK/102-1335338-6100152?ie=UTF8&tag=armitage-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000WN00FK) They seem to have good reviews.

I hope this helped.

Do Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones work with an iPhone?




CP


Do any of you have an iPhone and use the Lowrider Headphones by Skullcandy?

Please don't respond unless you actually have an iPhone and use them with it, or you are absolutely POSITIVE they work/don't work.

The jack for the iPhone is different from other iPods, so i don't think they will necessarily work for the phone even if they work for the iPods. There are many ear/headphones that aren't compatible with the iPhone.

Thanks!



Answer
I am pretty sure that they'll work
I dont have an iphone but I know that sometimes its buggy with headphones they dont have a mic so it might cause problems but will still work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment