Thursday, December 19, 2013

How can I get my surround sound headphones repaired?

best headphones 5.1 surround sound
 on ... Computer Products Online: LTB AC97 True 5.1 Surround Sound Headphone
best headphones 5.1 surround sound image



A B


I have $200 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound headphones and I dropped them and the right ear's sound is messed up, but the left one is fine. How can I get them fixed? I called a computer shop and they said they don't do that.


Answer
Buy a new one, it's not worth fixing. The repair cost is probobly more than buying a new one. Parts are inexpensive and labor is the most expensive.

How do I get my Medusa headphones working in Linux?




Sunny J


I have a pair of Medusa 5.1 surround sound headphones and I just got Ubuntu and they don't work. How do I fix this?


Answer
It depends on which Medusa headphones you have.

I have a Medusa headset (although I havn't used them with my linux machines) that came with a powered amp that has standard 5.1 surround sound jacks.

So long as your 5.1 (or higher) surround sound audio card works properly in linux, these headphones should too.

On the otherhand, if you have the USB Medusa headphones, you may be out of luck.

Googling various combinations of, "linux," "medusa," "usb," and, "ubuntu," didn't turn up too much help, but you may want to look into that further.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment