Sunday, January 5, 2014

How can I map my run?

best headphone burn in app
 on ... Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphone with Mic | TREOO.com
best headphone burn in app image



Adog


I just started running and I have a weird route which is not on main roads or anything. I don't know how long it is so I was wondering if there is a app or website that's let's you draw your run and it tells you how far you've gone??
10 points to best answer



Answer
Nike sells what is called an iPod Sport Kit that "...tracks your progress when the receiver is connected, providing feedback on distance, time, pace and calories burned onscreen and through headphones."

You need an iPod, the sport kit which sells for about 29.00 and the shoes. This setup ..."lets you listen to music while you track your progress on an iPod nano. Simply slip the sensor into a Nike+ Ready shoe, connect the receiver to your iPod nano and head out."

If you take your running seriously it is a great way to keep track of your mileage without the burden of counting or expending any additional energy while working out. You can listen to your favorite music and let the kit work for you.

Of course, you could track your mileage on Google Maps as the other contributor suggested if you decide not to purchase this kit. Hope this helps.

Will burning-in skullcandy headphones do any good?







I have ink'd skullycandy in-ear headphones. And I got this app that burns in ear buds for you. Will it help to burn these in? And do u know how long I should do it for?


Answer
http://www.ehow.com/i/#article_5156402




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment