Sunday, November 24, 2013

Are Razer mice, keyboard and headphones really that good?

best headphones keyboard
 on 61 Full-Size Touch Keyboard Bundle - Professional Headphones, Keyboard ...
best headphones keyboard image



Syavash


I was just thinking of buying Razer products for my new Core 2 Quad gaming rig. Are these products really worth the price or just overpriced.

Which razer headphone, mouse and keyboard should I buy?



Answer
I just recently bought some of their stuff and i am very happy with my result i got the razer tarantula keyboard but i would much rather have the lycosa keyboard so try to find that one and the new WIRELESS mamba mouse came out and if you are a gamer like me this is a must have the specs are tremendous here are a few things
* Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
* Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
* Razer Synapse⢠On-board Memory
* Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse⢠buttons
* 5600DPI Razer Precision⢠3.5G Laser sensor
* 1000Hz Ultrapolling⢠/ 1ms response rate
* Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
* Approximate size: 128mm x 70mm x 42.5mm
* Battery Life: 14hrs (continuous gaming); 72 hours (normal gaming usage)
*Depends on surface used

and then you can find the headset Barracuda HP online on ebay or amazon pretty cheap like $50.

About your overpriced thing i mean if you are a gamer and have all regular things like a factory keyboard and mouse then you will notice a HUGE difference when you play with gaming accessories. The mamba is $120 but i mean its worth it to be playing with a wireless mouse meant for gaming. Gaming headphones for $50 is pretty damn good price and the keyboard can be a little pricey but i got my tarantula for around $50. It just depends if you want to be a serious gamer or not. But seeing how you have a Quad core for gaming i recommended you buy razer.

How do to fix my laptop computer screen?




Amanda


I put my earbud headphones on my keyboard and closed the screen. I walked away for five minutes and when I came back there is a black spot on the corner of my screen with yellow, blue, and purple lines from the top to the bottom of the screen except where that spot is. I don't know what to do or if it could be fixed. I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with a LCD screen. Please help me get it back to normal.


Answer
First of all, CALM DOWN. As long as your computer is still working, ignore the spot and continue with your work. Yeah, it's a constance reminder of your mistake but move on. You can't do anything about it this second. Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment