Thursday, January 9, 2014

What are some really good but cheap ear bud headphones?

good headphones on ear
 on Logitech UE 4000 On-ear Headphones
good headphones on ear image



Autumn Gen


Okay, I'm getting an Ipod Touch for my birthday from my aunt. What are some really good bass headphones (ear bud) that I can ask my grandma for? Under $40 if you can..


Answer
Ross has really nice headphones, I bought some monarchy's for 7$ and they are awsome, also they have a 2 pack of Sonys for 14$ so get them their, btw that have cheap nice cases their (: js

Is something wrong with my headphones or my iPod?




Christian


I have an Apple iPod 3rd generation and almost every set of headphones/ ear buds i have used with it have broken. First one ear bud will go out then the other. i am worried that my new ones will break. Can someone help me?


Answer
Maybe it's the iPod. You can send it in (iresq.com) and you can get the headphone jack fixed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment