Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How to use microphone and headphones on your PC?

good headphones pc
 on ... Wireless Gaming Headset - Creative Sound Blaster Wireless WoW Headset
good headphones pc image



Klara


How to use microphone and headphones on your PC? Where i must plug in microphone, headphones cable, i have tried to plug in microphone cable into a pink input, and headphones in green input, but nothing, it says that there are no microphone plugged in.


Answer
You got it right, the mic is supposed to go in the pink one and the headphones go in the green one. It sounds like those inputs aren't working, or your mic and headphones aren't working. Try plugging them into another computer if possible and see if they work, if they do, the issue is the input (or ports) on your computer. Look in the back of your computer to see if there is any headphone and mic input ports.

Can you suggest me a good headset/headphones for fps pc gaming?




George


I would like to get some good headset/headphones for fps pc gaming that have good location detection(I can hear a guy walking around or shooting his gun and know his general area), are comfortable to wear over long periods of time, and have good sound quality. I would like to spend between $100-$200, but it's ok if it is over. Can you recommend me a good pair?


Answer
I found that my Plantronics .Audio 370 was a pretty good headset.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat640035/cat1430032/prod5500011

I've had them for about a year now and they do just what they want you to do.

I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment