Saturday, December 28, 2013

What are the best type of headphones to buy?

good headphones 100 dollar range
 on ... : Philips Fidelio range gets a bizarre soundbar and in-ear headphones
good headphones 100 dollar range image



hgjg f


im looking for something that will hook into my ipod and has GREAT sound quality and can make it really loud. Is there anything that isnt too cheap or expensive....somewhere in the 100 dollar range. Also i was looking for something that goes over your ears and is padded


Answer
Bose has the best one. It runs around $100 and has a great 10 year warantee.

What headphones have the heaviest bass for a decent price?




Chris


I used to own a pair of beats solo's and I can say I enjoyed them, although they broke after about a year. I'm now on the search for cheaper headphones maybe around the $100 dollar range but I'm a EDM fan so I want lots of bass thinking of getting Sol Republic's but not sure on they're quality. So if you know of any good suggestions please let me know. Thanks.


Answer
Don't ever waste your money on beats. There are quite a few brands of headphones that sound really good for a lot cheaper.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment