Saturday, January 4, 2014

How can I use my office phone with noise canceling headphones?

best headphones noise cancelling wireless
 on Bluetooth Stereo - Buy Best Syllable G15 Noise Cancelling Wireless ...
best headphones noise cancelling wireless image



Isaac


I work in a loud office , what headset can I get that covers both ears that will block out sound and can connect to a regular wired office phone? What adapters would I need? What are my wireless options too?


Answer
you are not going to like the price... they are $350-$420

http://www.plantronics.com/us/category/office;jsessionid=B3FFD02C11324105CE6CBB0B9E803672.delta

What are the best headphones for rock music?




Ryan Gibbo


I'm looking to buy a new pair of Over-The-Ear headphones. I pretty much only listen to Rock music: punk, pop-punk, hard rock, classic rock, a little metal. They'll also probably be used a little for watching movies and TV and what not. What brand should I be looking at for the best quality? Thanks, y'all.


Answer
Syllable G08 headphones is the best for listening to Rock music, watching movie and TV. Its key feature have great noise cancelling, powerful bluetooth wireless function, best hifi sound, high quality and reasonable price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment