Friday, January 17, 2014

How do I get my iPad to recognize that I don't have headphones plugged in?

best headphone plug
 on 1pcs 7
best headphone plug image



vezchakoye


All of a sudden it thinks I have headphones plugged in. I cleaned the jack and even tried plugging in and unplugging headphones but nothing is working.


Answer
you need the headphones which is fully compatible with ipad. i have used syllable g08 now. it is a wireless bluetooth noise cancelling headphone and support my ipad and iphone. it is so good.

Why is my computer speakers playing the radio even though i have headphones plugged in?




Tigerlily


I have headphones plugged into my computer so no sound should be coming out of the speakers. Yet when the speakers are on, I can hear my local radio station playing through the speakers. It plays really softly just barely audible, but it's still weird.

I guess I can just turn off my speakers, but I'd still like to know why this happens.



Answer
Sounds strange to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment