Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are the best around-ear or ear cup headphones that still look cool to boot?

good headphone deals
 on ... Candy (NEW) $119.99 WALMART Good deal? - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
good headphone deals image



Troy S


I've been searching for a really nice looking around the ear or ear cup headphones that sound as great as they look.
The reason I want the ear cup headphones is because the normal on-ear headphones make my head start hurting within the hour and its really uncomfortable.
Any type would be fine, preferably Bose or Skullcandy.

Thanks ahead of time for your answers.



Answer
bose is always nice except to your wallet
if you can get a deal go with bose but other than that sony has some good ones that are about 50-40 dollars theyre the mdr- ones im pretty sure but I cant quite remember
if you go skullcandy definitely go with the hes or maybe even the T.I.s
the hesh are great and wont dissapoint you

Where can I buy Vocaloid Magnet headphones that actually work?







I know that I could go to any cosplay website and find the butterfly Magnet headphones, but I want ones that actually work as actual headphones, that would be compatible with my laptop and MP3 player. I live in Northern Ohio, if that helps at all, and I'm hoping to find something under 50 dollars. Thanks!


Answer
Try Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Felectronics-store%2Fb%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D172282%26ref_%3Dtopnav%5Fstoretab%5Fe&tag=golden.deals-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment