Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What low-capacity (1gb-2gb) mp3 player would you recommend for working out?

good headphones workout
 on Look, no wires - Bluetooth music and calls with the Jabra BT620s
good headphones workout image



The JZA


Are there any good deals out there that include an mp3 player with an armband included, and earhook headphones, basically a workout-ready mp3 player?


Answer
iriver and samsung have some good workout ready models available .

How can I remove musty smell from my headphones earpads?




Alan


I workout with my beats studio sometimes( i wont do that ever again) and they smell bad. I tried covering up the smell with cologne but its still there. I tried rinsing the removable earpads on hot water with soap, no success. Is there anyway i could remove odors from the earpads? They are leather/vynil.


Answer
If they are vinyl, use bleach. If they are leather, use leather cleaner as bleach will eat leather.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment