Monday, January 13, 2014

Are there any Wireless Skullcandy Headphones I can listen to my IPod with?

good headphone with bass
 on Best Skullcandy Headphones - Skullcandy Skullcrushers, Skullcandy INK ...
good headphone with bass image



ryanboston


I would like a pair of wireless skullcandy headphones, with bass, that I could listen to my Ipod Touch with. I keep reading up on some that say SD card, but can they play an Ipod as well? Are there even any headphones that are wireless that I can listen to my Ipod Touch with?


Answer
Look for headphones with Bluetooth, or a Bluetooth receiver. Of course, they are at least another thing to keep charged, if not another box to deal with.

What are the best headphones with good bass?




shroozer


I'm currently searching for a good set of headphones with amazing bass. A few friends told me to get Beats by dr.dre or to search for merchandise from bose. I'm not too sure though.

Anyone got any good recommendations?



Answer
Neither brand is any good... their marketing just makes people think they're good.

Name one professional studio that uses Bose or Beats and maybe you'll have me convinced. That won't happen though... some brands that the real world of professional audio uses would be as follows...

Shure
Sennheiser
AKG
Audio Technica
Grado
Denon
Etymotic


All of those brands are excellent, and all over BETTER headphones for LESS than both Bose and Beats. With Bose and Beats, you pay for their advertising campaigns and celebrity endorsements, not for quality headphones.

For the brands I mentioned, you pay for quality headphones... not advertising. My personal choice would be Shure's SRH440 at $100. It's one of their least expensive pairs of headphones, yet I would choose it over ANY Beats or Bose headphones... hands down... period. Audio Technica's ATH M50s at $160-ish are OUTSTANDING for the money, so they're a great choice there. Just like Shure, they are far superior to anything Beats or Bose have to offer.

Those are two pairs of headphones that I believe are in your price range... so check them out. You will be much happier with a real pair of headphones over the toys handed out by Beats and Bose.

If you don't like the two I've suggested, go ahead and google any of the brands I listed and you will find equally high quality products at fair prices without advertising budgets attached.



Oh... and btw, I mean no offense to the other answer. He means well, so please don't take my answer personally.


Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment