Thursday, January 16, 2014

How much would a Scuderia Ferrari R200 headphones signed by Nick Mason (pink floyd) be worth?

best headphone 1000
 on Blue Headphones Isolated On White Background Stock Photo 63716224 ...
best headphone 1000 image



Ivan


There is contest by Ferrari and they are giving a Scuderia Ferrari R200 headphones signed by Nick Mason, and i was wondering how much they could be worth?


Answer
You'd probably be able to get somewhere between $500 and $1000 on ebay.
It helps if you have a story to tell on how he signed it and maybe a pic.
Good luck!

What is the best headphone on the market that arent dre beats?




Oneil


Well i lost my ipod four months ago and i took this job thingy that pays me at the end. So now im going to get my 1000 dollars. I wore the dr solos and the dre monsters and i love the fact the headphone is like beating so it feels like its ear fucking you lol. I guess that the bass thing. Which headphones do anyone knows of that gives good quality of music, cancels noise, and does that thing were the headphones beat out in your ear to the bass?


Answer
If you want to blow 1k on earphones, all I can suggest are the top brands like Sennheiser, AKG and there are also the Monster beats/turbines.

There is also Shure, but they aren't crazy on bass, but mroe on performance.

I'd suggest IEM's (In ear monitors) which sound MUCH better than cans. Sennhieser make the IE8, which even had a bass adjustment screw on the bottom. All I know about them is that they deliver a brain-pound whenever you crank the tunes if it's a bass heavy song, and their rrp is around $850.

In ear earphones are much better than headphones, as they can give you over 38dB of noise isolation (my Shure SE-215's do and with the foam tips someone can yell at me and I will barely hear them) and will pound your brains out.

The IE8, amongst other high quality earbuds is that there is no leakake in sound, and the bass will be delivered pretty damn well lol. I had an old pair of Sony IEM's which were about $80 and they pounded like crazy.

Make sur eyou read reviews on sites like Cnet, as you will get more info than any manufacturer site will give you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment