Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are the best gaming headsets for xbox 360 or best turtle beaches for xbox 360?

best headphones 7.1 gaming
 on The Best PC Gaming Headsets in 2014 - Elite Gaming Computers
best headphones 7.1 gaming image



Edward


I want headsets that are good for gaming since black ops 2 is coming out I decided to get gaming headsets. Which are the best turtle.beaches or best gaming headsets?


Answer
The best headset that you can get for an Xbox, in my opinion would be the Turtle Beach X41.

7.1 Channel Surround Sound
Dolby Pro Logic IIx and Stereo Enhancer
2.4GHz Wireless Digital RF Technology
Chat Boost Dynamic Talkback Expander
Microphone Monitoring
Bass Boost
Wired Headphone Connection
Independent Chat/Game Volumes
Advanced Battery Booster Circuitry
Powered By USB

Here's a review from an actual user:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3SZ34EBFHD4EP/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B002KSPKRS&nodeID=&tag=apefka-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Also, here's a link if you require more info:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KSPKRS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=apefka-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B002KSPKRS

Hope I Helped!

Logitech g930 headphones suddenly play sound louder in right ear ONLY when playing something on a web browser.?




Ron


I can play anything through windows media player movie or song or a video game and the sound is even. It is only when I play anything on a web browser (pandora/streaming/youtube and so forth). It suddenly started doing this a few days ago. It does it on both google chrome and internet explorer. Any idea how to fix this?


Answer
Same thing happened to me and I did this on Win7. Not sure if the steps would be the same for XP but I know they'd be similar...

1) Look on your system try (Lower right, by the clock)
2) Right-click the speaker
3) Click "Playback devices"
4) Highlight the G930
5) Click "Configure"
6) Click next (for me all I could pick was 7.1)
7) Uncheck "Side pair" & "Rear pair"
8) Click Next
9) Make sure that "Front left and right" is only checked
10) Click next, click finish
11) With the G930 still highlighted, click "Properties"
12) Go to the "Enhancements" tab
13) Make sure "Channel Pantomiming" is checked.
14) If it is already checked, uncheck and recheck it, then click apply.

Not sure if all of the steps are necessary, but this is what I did and it worked for me. Hopefully this helps you because it was frustrating the hell out of me because I like to listen to music on youtube.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment