Sunday, January 12, 2014

Will my iphone break if i use a cut headphone jack and charger to keep the inside clean?

best headphones 50 bucks
 on best headphones under 100 dollars akg k240 headphones
best headphones 50 bucks image



Peter


I recently spent 50 bucks replacing the lower part of my iphone because it stopped charging. I read that there are small items that are like the jack and charger u put in ur iphone but they are not those things. One of my chargers and headphones broke so i cut the jack and the charger and I leave them in my iphone at all times so neither gets damaged from dust or any other particules but will the cut headphone jack and charger cause damage to the iphone like this? So should i remove both of them and do something else to keep the inside of my iphone clean?


Answer
Here's a link for something that you could use...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VB-iPhone-Charger-Protectors-Earphone/dp/B009ROLK5E/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384886641&sr=1-1&keywords=apple+headphone+socket+protector

You aren't the only person who has had this problem.

what are some really good headphones for listening to music?




Savior_Of


they have to have pretty good quality and 50 bucks or under. any place that i could find headphones like this?


Answer
Skull candy titans have pretty chrisp sound and kickass bass.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment