Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Best over the ear headphones with no noise leakage?

best headphone in the world
 on Top 10 Gallery.com: WORLD's TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE MOBILE/CELL PHONES ...
best headphone in the world image



rogue4992


So I'm new to the over the ear headphones world. I've been reading reviews, watching vids. Beats by Dre aren't looking too good. I'd like a pair of headphones that will cost me about $200, or less, that have little to no noise leakage. They will be used for on the go music. I'd prefer something neutral, not too big on bass. Also, preferably, I would like a pair of cans that aren't too bulky/heavy.


Answer
That low-bulk and no leakage just got tricky. Also the price, since David Clark's are way more than that.

Why do people say beats headphones are great?




Len


Now I am not a Beats hater as I own a pair of Pros and they sound... decent. there are definitely some better options out there for the price but I hate when I have my pros out and some kids in 7th and 8th grade with solos are like, Beats are the best headphones in the world. I even tell them that they are just for fashion but they don't listen how can I explain to them that the beats (besides the pros) all pale in comparison to other headphones.


Answer
Purely for fashion because of peer pressure (got to "stay cool"), typical teenager behaviour/vanity without knowing what REAL audio quality is. Sad, but true.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment