Friday, January 17, 2014

What headphones would sound best on the iphone 5 and home theatre listening?

good headphone amp
 on ... circumaural closed-back headphone with a pre-amp: beyerdynamic DT 770
good headphone amp image



Ben


Basically the best overall well rounded headphone for all purposes. I know these headphone I'm going to list are very different for different purposes but I assume there all superb sound quality. What I would be using it for would be to listen to music on my iphone 5 and outside noise wouldn't be that much of a problem. Just maybe a radio a couple people talking when listening. Other times would be using it on my computer at night to do work such as personal video editing, youtube videos. I'm also looking for good build quality that won't break when being tossed around a bit and of coarse I'd be careful with them. My budget $450 and heres the list

1. Audio Technica ATH-M50

2. Audio Technica ATH- AD900x

3. Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

Thanks!

P.S. I'll also be getting a portable battery powered Headphone amp to give it an extra boost.



Answer
The only way to know which would sound best to you would be for you to listen to them all. If you're spending this much on a pair of headphones you really should try to find somewhere that'll let you try before you buy. What headphone amp are you thinking of getting?

Question about a headphone amp for an acoustic electric guitar.?




amy a


My husband has an acoustic electric guitar. I bought him a headphone amp for his guitar (small amp you can plug in and play). I read the packaging wrong. It's for an electric guitar to make it sound acoustic, not the other way around. Does anyone know if this will still work for his guitar? If so, will it work well enough to make a difference?


Answer
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? It makes no sense to buy a headphone amp for an acoustic electric because it makes sound acoustically. Headphone amps are used with solid body electric guitars to enable someone to practice without bothering anyone around them. But it's not going to accomplish anything with an acoustic electric guitar. It's a complete waste of money and pointless. Plugging in the headphone amp isn't going to stop the acoustic guitar from making noise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment