Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Can I use my xbox 360 headphones on xbox without connecting to xbox live?

good xbox 360 headphones on Xbox 360 Headset - Xbox 360 Games
good xbox 360 headphones image
Q. I want to use my xbox 360 headphones while playing a game. So I wanted to know if I can use them without connecting to xbox live?


Answer
You sure can it should work without connecting to xbox live

What xbox 360 Headphones are good for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?




Ryan


I need xbox 360 headphones so I can talk to my friends. It should be comfortable and has clear audio. Thanks.. Should be under 100 dollars.


Answer
For Modern Warfare 2, I would highly Recommend the Turtle Beach headset, it has optimal sound quality and with it you can not only hear footsteps or gunfire clearly, but from which direction and the distance from you. The Turtle Beach headsets can be pricey, but you can also get them used. The prices range from $80 used to about $161 new. It depends on where you buy it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment