Monday, January 13, 2014

What is the best noise-cancelling headphones for classcal music?

best headphones classical music
 on YAMAHA CG192S Solid Europian Spruce Top, Gloss Finish, Mahogany neck ...
best headphones classical music image



Bryan


I am a major classical music listener and I would like to know what's the best noise-cancelling headphones. I know that Beats are good but those are for super heavy bass and I don't really need that so I'm thinking of getting the Bose because of its best noise-cancelling ability, or so I've heard.


Answer
Bose QC 15 produces a virtually silent environment. The QC15 blocks out a broader range of frequencies than the rest of the pack, making them great for just reducing background noise without even playing any music.

What are the effects of classical music on an infant?




megumi_ate


Does it make the infants smarter and talented than those who were not exposed to the music?
Does it affect a person's way of thinking?
Does it affect an infant's personality?
What are the effects of classical music to infants?
What are some performed studies about classical music?



Answer
I read in a magazine that it is supposed to make them 30% smarter. (I figure with him being his fathers son he will need all the help he can get! lol) So I have been putting headphones on my tummy and letting him listen to it, but the last month or so he throws a tizzy fit when I do. So I don't know if I should still let him listen to it anymore either. It will be interesting to see what people have to say. Now that I think about it I'm going to go see if I can find something on it....I'll let you know.

Fetal learning: a prospective randomized controlled study
D. K. James*, C. J. Spencer* and B. W. Stepsis*
ABSTRACT

ObjectivesTo examine whether prenatal exposure to a music stimulus alters fetal behavior and whether this continues into the newborn period.

Subjects and methodsA prospective randomized control trial was conducted using an exposure learning model in 20 normal term pregnancies. Music was played to ten fetuses via a headphone on the maternal abdomen. Ten controls had the headphone without sound. All fetal studies took place within 72 h prior to elective delivery. All 20 newborns were exposed to the same music on days 3â5. Computerized assessment of fetal heart rate and activity was documented and neonatal behavioral states were recorded. Nonparametric statistical analysis was used.

ResultsFor the first hour of study, exposed fetuses had higher mean heart rates (FHR) and spent more time exhibiting high FHR variation compared to unexposed fetuses, but neither of these differences was statistically significant. However, by the fourth hour the exposed fetuses not only demonstrated these two features but also exhibited more state transitions (P = 0.01) and higher FHR variation (P = 0.04) compared to unexposed fetuses. These effects were carried over into the neonatal period with prenatally exposed newborns manifesting more state transitions (P = 0.01) and spending a higher proportion of time in awake states (P = 0.05) when exposed to the same music stimulus.

ConclusionPrenatal music exposure alters the fetal behavioral state and is carried forward to the newborn period. This suggests that a simple form of fetal programming or learning has occurred.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment