Sunday, January 12, 2014

Any advice as to how to cheaply set up two wireless headphones for a home theater setup?

good headphones bluetooth
 on Motorola Bluetooth H710 Headset - Bluetooth Review
good headphones bluetooth image



Jordan X


I have a newborn son (10 weeks) and I live in a one bedroom apartment. As my son transitions to his crib, which is in the same room as the home theater system, I want to set up a system whereby my wife and I can put on headphones (two sets total) and hear the TV. This way, the noise will not disturb my son. Don't worry about the lighting situation. I have that covered with some room divider screens.

I had an old device from Woot or something that was basically a bluetooth headset and headphone jack (two different pieces). I can plug the headphone jack into my receiver, sync it with the headphones and successfully watch TV that way...but I only have one set and I am unsure how to find or set up another. I am looking to do this cheap (definitely under $100, but hopefully under $50), and I haven't been able to find another similar product (bluetooth headphone jack/headphones). If I found another one, I'd probably want to buy two to replace my old one, and use a headphone jack splitter, but there may be an easier way.

Any suggestions as to how I can set this up? I don't know much about bluetooth, but are there any systems that can hook up two sets of bluetooth headphones to one bluetooth device broadcasting from the headphones jack (or an alternative jack) on my receiver?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Answer
I use these Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Cradle from Amazon for $90. And two headphones can work off one transmitter..

Can I use my normal wired headphones and a bluetooth headphones pair simultaneously with an iPhone?




AJ


I want to play my music on two sets of headphones, one wired, one bluetooth. Possible on an iphone?


Answer
No you can only use one. Sorry. BUT! you can buy an adapter so you can hook up 6 headphones in the adapter than plug the adapter into your phone!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment