Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How do I make it so that a song sounds correctly on my iPod when I only use one headphone?

best headphone songs
 on Posted on May 26, 2012 7:54 am by Victoria 3 Comments
best headphone songs image



Anonymous


On some songs, I need to use both headphones for the song to sound right (for example, the vocals will only come through one headphone and the acoustics will come through the other one). I'd like to know if i can make it so the sound is evenly distributed so i can only use one headphone. This way i can still talk to my friends and hear what is going on around me.


Answer
Buy mono headphones

how do i change settings on iTunes or iPod?




Tim


i am trying to make my iPod play the same thing in both headphones. Most songs play different sounds and or instruments. My iPod no longer plays the left headphone and i have tried other headphones and still nothing. It is the iPod itself. The headphones port.


Answer
Well, the settings in the "Settings" app on your iPod has the option of changing the sound it produces. I think i have mine on EB, Classic which is like the first one on my list. None of my songs play different things with the different headphones, so maybe thats your problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment