Friday, January 17, 2014

What is a good digital piano for the experienced pianist?

good headphones digital piano
 on ... Piano Black/Silver Piano black and silver in-ear headphones | Vanns
good headphones digital piano image



Rachel


I am looking for a digital piano between $500 and $1,000 (preferably on the lower end). It needs to be something easily transportable with weighted keys and a pedal. I don't need all of those fancy sound effects but I do want a nice sound to it, also I'd like to have all 88 keys with a jack for headphones. Any suggestions?


Answer
There is a nice one on e-bay for $760 ....
Yamaha P140 Digital Piano P-140 88 Weighted Keys

Casio CDP-100 88-Note Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano.... THIS IS THE BEST BUY DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR
AT $400

Does any one know what are the best foampad headphones for a digital piano?




Leo


I have a Yamaha dgx640w digital piano. I'm looking for a good quality pair at a reasonable price..I would appreciate the help.


Answer
Sennheiser is the most affordable quality brand at least.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment