Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are the best headphones I can buy?

good headphone hz range
 on WeSC Bongo Collaboration Headphones Joachim Garraud [HH00090]
good headphone hz range image



Arsalan


I do not mind cost, or The looks. I want the best sound quality, bass, treble, highest Hz range. I do not care about cost or looks. All I want is incredible sound quality.


Answer
I would recommend Sennheiser HD448 Closed Circumaural Hi-Fi Headphones to anyone. I found them to be a great upgrade from the standard junk headphones that iPods provide. It could be the best one hundred dollars I have ever spent. They are extremely comfortable and have excellent sound quality.

Which frequency response for headphones is better?




Gum Drop


(I really love a strong bass in headphones)
So which frequency response is better?

"16 ohms (impedance) /  18,000 - 20,000 Hz frequency range"

Or

"20 - 20KHz Frequency Response"

Is the higher the number, the better the quality?
& What's the difference between range and resonse?



Answer
The lower the left number, then better bass response it's going to have; the higher the right number, the better treble response it's going to have. My Klipsch Image S4 earbuds have a 10Hz - 19,000 KHz response range, which is incredible actually (you don't particularly *need* the 19,000-20,000 KHz range, although that higher range does give you richer treble response for music that utilizes the high frequencies, but you won't be able to tell the difference between a 19K KHz and 20K KHz frequency cap).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment