Monday, January 13, 2014

What are some high quality headphones to workout in?

good headphones workout
 on ... .com/assets/images/shop_online/ie_headphones/ie_headphones_bh_lg.jpg
good headphones workout image
Q. I do not like working out with ear buds, cause they always fall out. I need some very high quality headphones that are not going to get ruined by sweating and that produce very good bass sound.The only music I listen to is Dubstep (that's also another reason I don't like ear buds). I wanted to get Beats by Dre but I don't want to pay a ton of money for something that could be abused a lot. Any suggestions?


Answer
Sennheiser has got very good models for sporty people for example!

What is a quality and dependable headphone to workout with?




answerman


I'm tired of having headphones or earbuds constantly fall off due to lack of support, being in motion or sweating. What's a good headphone that has good quality, plenty of support and wont be damaged easily due to sweat/gym usage?


Answer
For example check out Sennheisers!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment