Sunday, January 12, 2014

Noise eliminating headphones for long plane rides?

best headphones plane
 on In 2001, after spending years in the airline industry as a pilot and ...
best headphones plane image



Erica


My boyfriend and I are going on vacation to Australia this November. I want to purchase noise eliminating headphones for the plane ride (21+ hours). The only ones I ever hear about are Dr. Dre's Beats headphones. Are these really the best option? Before I spend that much money on headphones, I was curious to learn about people's opinions. Much appreciated!


Answer
Sennheiser is the most affordable QUALITY brand, look at their MM and PXC series for example.

How should I pack for a plane trip?

Q. I've never been on a plane, and have no idea how to pack.

I've heard that shampoo has to be packed in plastic bags.

Why can't you use headphones on a plane during take-off?


Answer
All liquids must be in 3oz. or less bottles, and any kind of liquid including make-up like eyeliner, lip balm, etc. must be separately placed in a plastic bag to go through security.

All domestic checked luggage costs between $20-$25 each way. All carry on luggage must weigh $40 pounds or less and be able to fit in the overhead bin or beneath the seat.

Keep in mind that you have to take off your shoes, belt, and sweater when going through security, so wear clothes that are easy to get on and off - you don't want to be the one holding up the security line.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment