Friday, December 13, 2013

What are the best headphones for rap/hip-hop?

best headphones 300 dollar range
 on Grado | Best On-Ear Over-Ear HeadphonesBest On-Ear Over-Ear Headphones
best headphones 300 dollar range image



Hello


I only listen to rap/hip-hop music and sometimes rock (primarily Disturbed).
Can someone recommend a pair of headphones with a great bass when listening to rap and/or rock?
The price range should be around 2-300 US dollars.

Thanks!



Answer
Bob Marley Headphones


http://www.thehouseofmarley.com/headphones/on-ear-headphones.html

Is there a decent home audio system I can buy for 150-300 dollars?




Zeriath C


I will be using it with my PlayStation 3 and 42 inch television. Any suggestions or recommendations? I don't care too much about surround sound, and would prefer a 2.1 system. Unless of course the 5.1 is better within the price range. Thank you!


Answer
There's to many out there and sometimes the price is way to high. If your look to just play games in surround sound, The I would look into getting the Sony 7.1 Surround Sound Headphone 99.00 I have the and there awesome.

But if your really set on getting a surround sound set, Go on ebay and shop around. Or even a good PC speaker set might be what you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment