Sunday, December 8, 2013

are there any perfect fit earphones that will stay fit while jogging?

best headphone jogging
 on The Best Headphones for Running | Most Popular Pins
best headphone jogging image



GreenSword


I am looking for the perfect-fit earphones that go with my iPhone for my daily jogging activities. Most of earphones come loose while jogging and I need my headband to support them.

Any good ones out there?



Answer
Someone else asked a similar question recently. My response was to look at a site like amazon with the words headphone and jogging. This is what I came up with.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=headphone+jogging&x=14&y=20

What are some headphones that wont fall out when im running?




Daniel


I have some regular headphones but when I go jogging they fall out, is there any that wont. And I dont really want the kind that wrap around your ear, thanks for answering


Answer
Have you tried the speaker buds ... the little speakers that fit inside your ear canal? The ones that Apple supplies aren't very good. I use a pair of Sony MDR EX71s for running, hiking and mountain biking, and have never had a problem with them falling out. Unlike the Apple buds, the Sony's fit tight enough to block the wind noise on a fast decent. And they're much more durable. I went though a couple pairs of the Apple buds in a hurry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment