Saturday, December 14, 2013

What type of headphones should I buy?

best headphones 80 dollars
 on Gift Exchange Ideas: 25 (More) Gifts You Can Get Under $10
best headphones 80 dollars image






I'm thinking about getting sennheisers, possibly the 202 HD or skullcandy skullcrushers. I listen to Alot of dubstep/techno and rock I.e nirvana, deftones, smashing pumpkins, tool. Any suggestions up to about 80 dollars?


Answer
First off, avoid Skullcandy at all costs, they look good but they sound horrible for their price. Sennheiser is a great brand but for those genres you could do better. I would recommend the Grado SR60i and the Sony XB700. The Grado's are perfect rock headphones due to their "energy" and electric guitar emphasis, but they lack bass so it might not be suitable for techno music. The Sony's on the other hand have great bass and perform best for techno and hip hop music. They are also good rock phones, just not as good as Grado. Just pick the headphones that corresponds to the music you listen to the most.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-XB700-Diaphragm-Driver-Headphones/dp/B001RB24SW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294688921&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Grado-Prestige-SR-60i-Padded-Headphones/dp/B0006DPMU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294689679&sr=8-1

How many things can I buy with an 80 dollar gift card from Mac?




Cool chick


I got an 80$ gift card for Mac and I was wondering how many items would I be able to buy? And is a full set of brushes from Mac expensive?


Answer
you could buy headphones...and an adapter maybe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment