Sunday, December 8, 2013

Why does my PA system makes a loud crackling sort of noise?

best headphone equalizer settings
 on TRITTON 720+ 7.1 Headset for Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation ...
best headphone equalizer settings image



Bob


I have a basic sort of layout, two big amps plugged into the back of the channel input boxthing. And then a jack to headphone lead from my Ipod to channel 1.Sometimes its fine but then suddenly there is a huge crackling noise, really loud and deep. When i mess with the equaliser settings it often stops. So i think it is something to do with that.
Thanks Very much, Bob



Answer
I would use Contact Cleaner that contains a light lubricant
to clean all of your equalizer frequency potentiometers. Yes,
checking your connections is always a good Idea. Professionally,
I honestly think that your equalizer needs to be cleaned up.

What are the best equalizer setting for listening to thrash metal?




Majere880


What are the best equalizer settings for listening to thrash metal? I'm listening with decent headphones and can adjust the equalizer on my computer.
My sound driver is Realtek HD audio.



Answer
Metal typically sounds good close to flat equalization, you can bring down the middle a little if you want to hear some new sounds on the high and low ends but nothing to dynamic. I wouldn't add pre-amp because most metal is mastered right at the clipping range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment