Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is it possible to listen to music/sounds on headphones plugged into iphone connected to computer?

good headphones iphone
 on ... iPhone-4S-16GB-Black-SPRINT-Smartphone-GOOD-CONDITION-CASE-HEADPHONES
good headphones iphone image



billygenew


My headphones are short and i dont have a front jack workin properly on my computer, is it possible to plug my headphones into my iphone which is plugged into the front usb's computer and hear the computer sounds?


Answer
No, there is no pass-through for sounds from the computer for that purpose. Try getting an extension for a 3.5mm jack (male to female) or a longer set of headphones.

Are there any wireless headphones for the Iphone?




Rafel P.


Im looking for wireless headphones for an Iphone 4 that I can use while bike riding. I need to be able to answer phone calls as well as listen to music. Any suggestions?


Answer
GOgroove AirBand Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset is An excellent purchase. I was concerned about these headphones working with iPhone 4, but they work flawlessly with both iPhone 4 and iPad. The design is elegant and the controls are well organized and responsive. The folks at Accessory Genie were very helpful in answering questions and about product and having it shipped quickly. A great buy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment