Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How do I set up my bluetooth headphones for my laptop?

good headphone brands yahoo answers
 on Paper towels put to the test - Yahoo
good headphone brands yahoo answers image



Kira-Kun


I have an HP Pavilion G7 Notebook running Windows 7 64-bit. I'm using a bluetooth dongle in attempts to connect my Harman Kardon Premium over-ear Bluetooth headphones. Unfortunately, the dongle was a gift and I don't know the brand or model (there's no indication anywhere on the small usb device). However, I do know that the headphones and laptop are paired; the device is recognized, and I can also change the sound settings to set the headphones as default. I've also tried updating drivers and using the CSR driver update as well (http://blog.komeil.com/2009/05/installing-bluetooth-headset-in-windows.html) but to no avail. In short, the device is recognized and everything seems to be set, but no sound is produced.

The headphones work with my mobile, tablet, and even my PS3. I have on one occasion been able to hear some audio while changing some skype settings; I used the Skype test call and heard an automated voice for a few seconds.

That's as much information as I can describe for now. Please don't hesitate to ask for more details. Thanks for any and all help!



Answer
Hey, that is a great question, welcome to answers, I hope this information helps.

How to set up and trouble shoot Blue Tooth Devices...

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/mouse/bluetooth

http://www.wikihow.com/Set-up-Bluetooth

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Set-up-a-Bluetooth-enabled-device

Most modern computers have bluetooth in any case it does it should be be on your task bar and it should be Blue with the Bluetooth symbol on it if you do follow these steps

Make Sure they are both turned on and they are both discoverable.
On one of them it dosen't matter which one go to look for devices and it should come up.

Then it will ask you to pair it with that device and then you will prompted put in passkey usually make it easy like 1 or 0000 something like that.

Transfer the files. I hope this helps.To get a good accurate answer give the brand, model number, installed operating system of the laptop when asking a question as all PC's are not the same.

People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.

Post the brand and complete model number and installed operating system when asking a question to get the best help. You need to post full details of the problem and what you want to do.


Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

what were the purple & yellow wireless headphones kobe bryant was wearing in a playoff game press conference?




kinghenryy


i remember seeing kobe bryant wearing these purple & yellow wireless headphones during a press conference after a playoff game recently. does anybody know what brand/company makes them?


Answer
A VERY GREAT QUESTION

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgJ52MjQ4Xc_iZCQsTrkaLFVxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090618143847AAgK0iN




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment