Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Question about recording voice on a Lenovo laptop?

good cheap headphones yahoo
 on Popular Headphones
good cheap headphones yahoo image



Vermin


So I just got a new Lenovo laptop that uses Windows 8.
It has a headphone jack and I've tested it using my headphones but when i attempted to record my voice it didn't work. I want to make sure of somethings before I do anything about it:
First, could it be because my headphones have two jacks (one for sound and the other for recording)?
Second What is the best way record sound from a game and my voice without the two interfering?
Third: If it's because of my headphones what are the cheapest headphones i can buy that will work well with my computer?
Any answers will help, thanks!



Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
LENOVO http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/

Here is a site you can get a recovery disk http://www.recovery-disks.com/


I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is my mission.

Post the brand and complete model number and installed operating system when asking a question to get the best help. You need to post full details of the problem and what you want to do.

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

What's a good pair of headphones that have good sound quality and portability?




Adam M


I bought the Sennheiser HD 280 pro today but when I wear em, they look a little too bulky. They're definitely something I wouldn't want to wear in public. Any suggestions as to what headphones look good and at the same time have good sound quality?

No Dre beats or Skullcandy suggestions please and no ear bud suggestions. Thanks.



Answer
The Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones are famous among the DJ world for being sexy beasts. They have standard DJ headphones sound quality and all that. They aren't the cheapest things in the world but they are foldable and very sleek. I have them, myself, and you can see them in my Yahoo! picture or by Googling them. Normally, when I don't suggest DJ headphones I'd tell people to go with Sennheiser, but it looks as though that's not an option in this case. Sennheiser does have all the good stuff for everyone's budget but they aren't the most beautiful things in the world and I do believe that you have discovered that already. Other people have gone with the Technics RP-DH1200 headphones, my sister has the AKG Acoustics K181 headphones, but those are a little bit bulky. I'm kind of lost as to what else to say... so good luck to you in your quest to find good headphones!

P.S. I like how you are one of the few people who have realized the crappiness of Skullcandy and Beats by Dr. Dre. It's about time someone looked past their fancy pants appearance!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment