Saturday, December 14, 2013

How much can I sell my ipod touch for?

best headphone case
 on new high definition headphone called Beats by Dr. Dre. The headphone ...
best headphone case image



Bryn


I want to put my ipod touch on ebay and it is fully loaded with over $100 of apps, it is a 3rd generation running 3.1.3 and is in great condition with minor scratching on the back and a flawless front. I want an iphone so i need to sell it for a fairly good amount. Any suggestions on pricing. Serious help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! p.S. it comes with skull candy headphones and case.


Answer
caclucate the original price of ipod and add the headphone price. The apps im not so sure about...depends what they are. If they are fairly big title eg: fifa, madden then i should say you can add at least 70$ more to the price. All in all i cant tell u how much u should sell. but if you add the prices together; u should be able to work out a reasonable 'used' price from there

hope it helps

Do Skullcandy Skullcrushers vibrate to the music you're listening to?




Niki


My friend mentioned that she liked the Skullcrushers headphones. She also said they vibrated to the music, which I found interesting. However, I have not seen this feature specifically mentioned in reviews or descriptions. Do these headphones vibrate to the beat or to the music? Or are there any other things I should know about the headphones in case I choose to buy them?


Answer
Its actually because they have bad stabilizers ive heard headphones with way better bass and they dont vibrate




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment