Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Earphones with what impedance should I buy for my laptop?

best headphone impedance
 on Hot Products - Page 337 - China Promotional Gifts
best headphone impedance image



Eliezer


Earphones with what impedance should I buy for my laptop?
I have two choices,
1 Headphone Impedance: 32 ohms
2. Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms

Mine is a dell inspirion 6400 laptop.



Answer
Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms

Help! Can someone that knows please tell me what what does headphones need to have a good sound?




Diego


For example, I'm looking for a $30-$40 dollar range Earbuds with good bass sound and i don't understand what Response Bandwidth, sensitivity, and Headphone Impedance are? One of the earbuds that im interested on has 100dB / 1mW sensitivity, Response Bandwidth of 8-22 hmz, and Impedance of 16 ohms...Is This Good?


Answer
I don't know what you're looking at, but it's best not to go by specs but actual user reviews. In that price range, I STRONGLY recommend either Koss PortaPros or Sennheiser PX100s. Both are great headphones and the two top dogs in their price range. PortaPros are well-known for the ridiculous amount of bass they have, you will not be disappointed if you buy a pair of them.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were looking for earbuds, I didn't see that. Sorry. Try some CX300s, they're around $30 and they have plenty of bass.

Also, if anyone ever recommends Skullcandy to you, just walk away. They're garbage.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment