Thursday, December 12, 2013

How is the headphone jack on the Behringer GM108?

best headphone jack
 on ... this model a frame of the poodle is made ... | best headphone jack
best headphone jack image



Sekka


I was planning on using my Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 ohm with this amp when playing electric guitar.

How would the headphones sound? Is the Behringer's headphone output any good?

OPTIONAL:

Also, possibly a dumb question. Is it possible to run my headphones through my FiiO E7 headphone amp and into the Behringer's headphone jack? If possible, would this even improve the quality?



Answer
The headphone jack sound will be as good as the amp is. You will not need an additional headphone amp. I am sure the headphone jack will blast your ears out if you crank up the amp.

Is it possible to convert a guitar amplifier headphone jack into a line-out jack?




Barz


I just bought a new amp off of ebay that I thought had a line-out jack but just had a headphone jack. Is there a way to convert the phones to line-out so I can use my amp as a monitor when running into a PA?


Answer
The headphone jack is good line out jack (it is stereo and a normal line out is mono). I would recommend getting a "Y" cable to connect it to a PA system:

This cable would work great:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--HOSSTP20

A normal 1/4 inch cable would work too (like a guitar cord).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment