Friday, December 13, 2013

What is the most fun way to exercise so you don't realize you're actually exercising?

best headphones for 6 year old
 on Insignia Handheld Player Unlikely To Boost HD Radio Popularity
best headphones for 6 year old image



South Asia


besides just dancing. i play dance dance revolution but do have anything else in mind. im a 15 year old girl 5'6'' and 162 lbs. plz plz plz suggest sumthing good and just some dumb answer to get u 2 pts. nd i dnt want any diet pill reccomendations or anything cuz im not that fat! just a good and fun way to exercise.


Answer
I started going to the gym when I was carrying extra weight. In the beginning I hated it but not long after I began to enjoy it. Firstly, I found that with my headphones on (with the right music of course) and all other noise blocked out, my mind would begin to drift. I found I was able to work through day to day problems because I had no interruptions and what i was doing (treadmill, stepper) didn't require ant real concentration once I had applied the settings. I enjoyed it because it was almost like meditation, I could find the answers to my problems because I actually had the time to think. Suffice to say I've lost a lot of weight and feel a much calmer person now. Good luck.

Detailed list of what a teen girl should pack for a beach vacation?




emily


I am 15 year old girl and I am going to the beach with my family and my friend for 7 days and 6 nights. It should be in the mid 80's and it will obviously get cooler at night. I would like a detailed list of what I need to pack. My parents will have all of the medical things I need.


Answer
Bathing suit. Sarong. Shorts. Tank tops. Tee shirts. Sundresses or skirts. Sandals. Flip flops. Sneakers. Socks. Underwear. Jeans or long pants. A hoodie. A cardigan. A light jacket. A light summer scarf. A hat. Sunscreen. A beach towel. A beach bag. Magazines or books. iPod and headphones. Toiletries. Pajamas. Lounge wear.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment