Saturday, December 14, 2013

What are headphones are good for weight lifting?

good quality headphones for ipod
 on Metal in-ear earphone headphone with Remote Mic for iPhone 4 4S iPod ...
good quality headphones for ipod image



Michael


My iPod headphones just fall out when I lift what are some quality headphones that will stay in my ears for under $50


Answer
You could get some good canalphones (HiFiMan RE2, Sennheiser CX300) and hang them over your ear and wear the cable under your shirt. I do that sometimes and they've never moved while exercising. If you do go with this route, consider foam tips, they are more secure than rubber ones.

That or Koss KSC-75 are pretty secure and sound excellent for the price. They clip onto your ears, and once you've got them on, stay on pretty tight. I've gone running in them and they don't budge.
Koss KSC-50 are also great, they go round the back of your neck and they won't go anywhere.

What Are the Best Noise Canceling Headphones?

Q. I have problems being able to listen to my music on airplanes or in the car without having to turn the volume up really loud on my ipod? What are the best noise canceling/best sound quality headphones for around $200 or less (hopefully less than $150). They also must be able to work on an ipod nano generation 4. They can be any type (over ear, in ear, ect.) of headphones also. Thanks


Answer
You could try the Audio Technica ATH-M50, which is not noise canceling, but is a closed-back headphone so will passively isolate you from noise. I travel a lot on planes and I've found that a good closed headphone works just as well as noise canceling headphones to cut out the noise. In fact, I'm off on a flight tonight and I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing 6 hours listening to my Bowers and Wilkins P5 headphones... Anyway, back to the Audio Technica. They're supposed to be one of the very best headphones available at the $150 level. The headphone addicts over at http://www.head-fi.org love them and often recommend them as upgrades for people who are unhappy with the sound of their Beats or Bose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment