Sunday, December 8, 2013

What are the best headphones on the market?

best headphone on the market
 on ... the exhibit series of art infused over the ear headphones features the
best headphone on the market image



Siucra


I'm looking to buy a good set of headphones to listen to music and would like your opinion on the best headphones on the market in terms of quality, value and to suit all genres. I don't want Dre Beats. Tahnks


Answer
Check out the Sennheiser and Audio-Technica brands of Headphones, the more they are the better the quality.

what are the best senheiser headphones for the price?




Nicholas D


I am confused there are so many sennheiser headphones on the market and i can't decide which headphones I should get. Can someone tell me what are the best headphones around 100 dollars made by sennheiser?


Answer
HD558. A5 $150 little bit more than $100 but well worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment