Sunday, January 26, 2014

How long will it take to get my money back on a cancelled eBay purchase?

good $80 headphones
 on Koss iPorta Pro Reviews, Pros and Cons, Ratings - TechSpot
good $80 headphones image



Micheal


I ordered a pair of $80 headphones on eBay from a good seller but he takes a long time to ship. I tried contacting him but he won't answer, I paid instantly with Paypal. If I cancel the order how long will it take to get my money back?


Answer
If he's seen it, you should get your money back instantly as soon as he does the transaction.

If I were you, I would raise a ticket through Paypal if you have done all you can at your end (including using eBay's own grievance procedure). However, your complaint HAS to be legitimate - you'd normally allow 28 days for delivery, and if that hasn't expired then you don't yet have a complaint.

I've made claims before and it takes a while to go through all the hoops, but Paypal has always sorted it in the end.

Best way to deal with long headphone wires?

Q. I use my iPod mostly for biking and going to the gym, and the $80 earbud headphones I bought for it are great but the wires are about 4 feet long. I either have my iPod at my hip or strapped on my arm so I only really need about 2 feet max. In the middle part I folded the wires over themselves a few times and used cable ties to tie them together, so the length is about 2 feet now but it's annoying because the ties hurt my back.

Any other ideas on how to deal with the extra cable length?


Answer
Yes, recently heard of something but dang if I can remember its name - it's a thingie you get that has a retractor. There's a radio technology show I listen to, and they talked about it on there a few weeks ago. They have a website - getconnectedradio.com - so they will have a listing of it or a past show podcast.
(sorry, don't know how to give you an actual link - my son has to teach me how!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment